Good oral health can transform your whole life. You could have more self-confidence, possibly more success in your career and relationships. Look your best and feel your best.
Find some top tips to improve/maintain your oral health:
- Brushing: Brush your teeth last thing at night and at least one other time during the day with a fluoride toothpaste.
- In Between Teeth: Clean between your teeth at least once a day using interdental brushes or floss.
- Mouthwash: Don’t use mouthwash right after you’ve brushed because rinsing away the fluoride from your tooth paste.
- Smoking: Quit smoking to reduce the risks of stain formation on the teeth, gingivitis, tooth loss, and in more severe cases mouth cancer.
- Fluoride: Make sure your toothpaste contains fluoride; it helps strengthen tooth enamel, making it more resistant to decay.
- Toothbrush: You should change your tooth brush no less than once every six months or sooner if it becomes worn so as to keep it clean.
- Dentist: Visit your dentist as often as they recommend.
- Eating/Drinking: Wait one hour after eating or drinking anything before brushing in the morning as then that enamel will be softened and you might accidentally brush away tiny particles.
- Diet: A varied diet that provides vitamins, minerals, and fresh vegetables and fruits can help to minimise gum disease.
- Weaning: The earlier wean your child off the bottle, the better off they’ll be for preventing problems like dental problems later in life.
- Children: Supervise your children’s tooth brushing until they are about 7 years old.
If you require more information about oral hygiene or require dental treatment in New Cross, London. Simply contact us today.