COVID-19 “Stay Home, Save Lives” Appointment procedure
We are now seeing patients face to face for general dental examinations and dental treatment and those who have been waiting to complete any dental treatment prior the Coronavirus Pandemic.
New Infection Control Procedures
Upon booking your dental visit, you will be advised prior to you appointment by a member of our reception team on the following procedure you must follow when attending the practice: this will be:
- To call the practice on arrival (as the front door will be locked)
- To wear a mask
- Temperature readings will be taken upon arrival
- To come alone (where possible) If a child or vulnerable person, you can come along with one other person from the same household who must also wear a mask upon attending
- Toilet facility will be out of use
- To bring along minimal bags etc. (possibly none)
- Any belongings will have to be placed in a box at reception
- Covid-19 questionnaire/screening will be asked prior to your dental visit
- To pay by card where possible
We will aim to make your visit here as comfortable as possible in these uncertain times and would like to thank you all for your co-operation.
Monday to Thursday 9am 8pm
Fridays 9am to 5.30pm
Saturdays 10am to 2pm
Outside of these hours you are able to call the 111 service where you will also be triaged, please note 111 are inundated with calls, and therefore we advise to first try analgesia and where necessary antibiotics which are prescribed by your own dentist. Please only call the 111 service in case of an emergency and please DO NOT turn up to hospital services. as they will not be able to help.
We would like to thank you for your patience and co-operation during these uncertain times